Thursday, December 25, 2008

Well, I have 10 minutes left on my laptop battery, and I should have gone to bed two hours ago, but that late night Cherry Coke really got me going. It's now 11:24 and I know I'll hate myself in the morning, but I have stumbled on some crazy great blog and digital scrapbooking classes, and I just can't stop. This is an amazing world we live in. But it's a bit like surfing. You gotta jump on the wave and stay with it or you're going to completely miss it. Sometimes I'm riding the wave, sometimes I'm watching it rumble by. But either way, I am enjoying the journey. Today was a wonderful Christmas day full of family, card games, food, food, food, and a little Guitar Hero (it was my first time jumping onto that wave, and I totally stunk, but it sure was fun.) Okay, my battery on this beautiful, amazing, wonderful, fantastic Macintosh laptop my dear parents and sisters gave me for my birthday, is now on reserve power. I don't know what that means, but it doesn't sound good so I gotta turn off for the night. (The computer and me.) Life is good, life is busy, life is full. (Sometimes too full!) My cup runneth over. Tomorrow I vow to spend more time playing with the kids and their new toys, and less time trying to clean up the mess of wrapping paper and dirty dishes. Good night!

No comments: