Thursday, March 4, 2010

just for fun

Because I haven't posted in a while, I thought I'd post a snapshot 
of life at our home tonight. (I'm gonna miss this one day, right?)

We had tuna melts for dinner,
read the scriptures for a minute,
watched survivor together while eating Dill flavored sunflower seeds,
(and Kolby fell asleep,)
then Kenyon did the dishes,
Kaden turned in early because he got up at 6am to play bball with Dad,
Kyler got his story in,
Dad left for a late bball game,
and now the house is quiet...it's just Dax and me...

Life is good. I know it's cliche, but I am blessed.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like heaven on earth! What a sweet photo!

Preston and Raelene Raban Family said...

Kim what a cute post! Your kids are so darn cute!

Larissa Chase said...

Life is good. You guys are the best.

Mamí♥Picture said...

aww so sweet!!!