Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Catching up

I wish I were better about blogging. So much happens in our daily life and I think to myself, "I really should blog about this!" But I never seem to have the time to sit down and actually do it. Today I have a minute. The presents are all bought, wrapped, and placed under the tree. The refrigerator is stalked with egg nog and 7-up for Christmas Eve, eggs and bacon for Christmas morning, and various other delicious, traditional treats, and we're all packed and ready to go to the Marriott in Salt Lake for our annual ice-skating, swimming, temple square tour overnighter. Now we're just waiting to go.

So...here are a few things going on around here....

Kyler gave his 2nd grade country report on Botswana...


Springville turned into a winter wonderland...they even closed school yesterday. The boys thought it was the coolest thing ever to happen to them! You'd have thought it was Christmas day around here!

A few of my favorite Christmas card houses around town...


And the boys got an early Christmas present because they cleaned the house for me last night :)

Silly straws and a hot chocolate maker. Yummy!

Well, I'm not all caught up, but that's a start. I'm going to try to do better. I know no one out there cares, but I do! I want to document all my family's good, bad, and ugly...so here's to the holidays and lots and lots of blog-worthy material!

Merry Merry!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a fun mom you are!

Gwenna said...

what do you mean "no one cares"? I live for your blogs and have missed them!