Friday, November 22, 2013

The importance of Blogging

The other day I was looking for a picture I thought I had posted on my blog, so I was scrolling through old blog posts. One by one the boys and Kent gathered around me and together we looked at every single post since I started blogging. We couldn't believe how much everyone has changed over the years and we had so much fun reliving our memories. I need to rededicate myself. Seeing the joy we had as we looked at old posts, I was reminded that these boys' lives are so important and I want to capture the moments. I have had four posts in 2013. FOUR. Must. Do. Better.

The boys (and Kodak) were helping me test some lighting and we snapped these pictures the other day. I'm blogging them.
 (Seriously. She's so cute.) I love her.

 We've been working on Kenyon's Eagle project the last three weeks. He is making 100 Christmas stockings and filling them with gifts to give to kids in the Juvenile Justice system during the holidays. I have loved working with Kenyon on this project. He's a pretty great kid.

 This Fall, the boys and I redid our basement. I just love how it turned out.

The house is having a bit of an identity crisis this week. It's half Thanksgiving, half Christmas. But Kolby isn't confused. He's just CUTE!


This kitty is so curious about whatever I'm trying to photograph. I always feel bad shoo-ing her away.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So glad you're back. I've missed you and your darling family!