Saturday, April 11, 2009

easter eve!

Kent and I are playin' Easter Bunny tonight...the two big boys are each getting a wonderful "new" invention that is going to change all our lives...it's a phone that PLUGS INTO THE WALL and stays attached to the base via a stretchy CORD so that it's never lost, and when it rings, you know exactly where it will BE. Ingenious, isn't it!? They're going to LOVE them. (But Kent and I are going to love them MORE!) I'm also up late trying to figure out a Sharing Time for tomorrow. I think we're going to talk about all the miracles of Spring...trees, flowers, and grass blooming and turning green...fuzzy caterpillars turning into beautiful butterflies...rain bringing flowers (and rainbows)... and little eggs hatching into birds. We'll then, of course, talk about the amazing miracle of the empty tomb, and our gratitude for all that an empty tomb represents. I AM grateful for the wonderful miracle of a tomb where Jesus Christ was no longer there, for He had risen. How can you help but be filled with joy at the thought of such a thing!? My goal this week is to more fully recognize the miracles that surround me. Easter truly is a wonderful time of year. Happy Easter, everyone!

No comments: