Sunday, January 10, 2010

i need help deciding...

...which "face" picture to submit to the

weekly contest.
The rules of the contest this week state that the picture has to focus on the face and has to have been taken in December or January. I've had so many beautiful faces to photograph in the last two months, I don't know which one to enter. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks for your help!
(Oh...the entry is due Tuesday night.)



By the way, you can click on the collage to enlarge it for a better look. Thanks!

5 comments:

Lori Romney said...

I really like the one you have in the middle and also the girl in the 4th picture down from the right. They are all so good though!!! I always feel stupid entering pictures, but I am thinking maybe I will this time.

Beverly said...

Since their website is turning 1, maybe you should use one where the subject is one as well - maybe they won't get the correlation, but maybe they would? You know... a baby born about the same time as I 'heart' faces was born...

He & Me + 3 said...

I like them all, but the baby with the stripe hat is so cute and the boy in the right corner is adorable.

Paige Hinrichs said...

Invite me to join your blog if you change it over. : )

Paige Hinrichs said...

One more thing...how did you do the collage of yours pictures? Did you pick up a template somewhere? Love it.