Tuesday, April 6, 2010

photo by kenyon!

On Easter Sunday, a few things came up missing: 
my camera, my fake grass, the colored Easter eggs, and my 13 year old son...
Today when I opened up my pictures, I discovered what they were all doing.
Yes, I think he has discovered (as have I,) 
that being BEHIND the camera is a whole lot more fun than being in FRONT OF the camera!!
I love it!!!
(Oh, and this is the son I BEGGED to sign up for 7th grade photography...
wish he would have listened to me!)

3 comments:

Karen Pedersen said...

I think you should be a proud photographer mom! He did great. Your kitty is growing up so fast!

Josh, Steph, The Boys and Maddie said...

wow he took those! He is amazing! Great job and great eye, perspective everything! I thought you took them! AMAZING

karalyn White said...

I love it. His wife will some day thank you for you influence. :)