Tuesday, April 6, 2010

photo by kenyon!

On Easter Sunday, a few things came up missing: 
my camera, my fake grass, the colored Easter eggs, and my 13 year old son...
Today when I opened up my pictures, I discovered what they were all doing.
Yes, I think he has discovered (as have I,) 
that being BEHIND the camera is a whole lot more fun than being in FRONT OF the camera!!
I love it!!!
(Oh, and this is the son I BEGGED to sign up for 7th grade photography...
wish he would have listened to me!)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I think you should be a proud photographer mom! He did great. Your kitty is growing up so fast!

Unknown said...

wow he took those! He is amazing! Great job and great eye, perspective everything! I thought you took them! AMAZING

karalyn White said...

I love it. His wife will some day thank you for you influence. :)