Friday, September 7, 2012

Hellooooo!

Anyone out there?

I just found out my blog is working again. It's been down for a while and I haven't been able to post any pictures. I'm thinking I'd better use it while it will let me, even though I don't have any very fabulous photos of my family to post!

Here are some pictures from day one of the 2012-2013 school year. This is the first year in my mother-of-school-children-years that I actually didn't want my kids to go back to school. This summer was so relaxing and I loved having them all home. I used to think mothers who said that were crazy. Hmmm. Go figure!

After school cookies and milk on day 1:

 Kolby loved his first day of 2nd grade. Loved it. He said his teacher is the BEST!


 Kyler - looking slightly horrified - but he said he absolutely loved his first day of 4th grade. 
He ALSO said HIS teacher is the BEST!


Kaden had a GREAT first day of 7th grade! The only thing he didn't like about this new Jr. High experience is that his locker is on the bottom - below some girls who are always standing at their locker, checking out their hair in their locker mirrors. Yep. Sounds like 7th grade to me!


Kenyon let me take his picture, but somehow the file was corrupted. Darn! (He's sitting behind Kolby in Kolby's picture - you can kind of see him.) He liked his first day of high school but could have done without the 5:30 am Drivers Ed class!

 And this is poor Kodak on the first day of school. She's a bit loopy. The poor little thing was hit by a car and broke her leg in two places. The day before the first day of school, the vet had to re-break the leg because it wasn't healing correctly. Poor Kodak. We hope her leg will heal quickly. 
We sure love this girl, even when she has to wear the cone of shame.

1 comment:

Brinkerhoff's said...

Love it!

Glad you are up and running again!!