Thursday, March 26, 2009

weekend in heaven

Had the best scrapbooking weekend ever. Three delightful days at an incredible lodge, scrapbooking all day and night. Now THAT'S what I call Heaven. And you should see the pages. I'll have to post them another time. They were all just incredible. It was one of those weekends where going to bed is painful because you just know you're going to miss out on something. And boy did I! I went to bed early every night (my husband made me promise to not come home exhausted,) and from what I hear, I missed out on a whole LOT in those wee hours of the night. But I did come home refreshed and thankful to know such amazing women. I don't remember the last time I laughed so hard. And it's a good thing too, because laughing was the only exercise I got. Sandy and Dee had a spoon war. Ever had one? Too funny. The joke is, of course, on the person who doesn't know that the moderator is helping the opposing team. Poor Dee! What a weekend. I'm homesick just thinking about it. Wish I could remember all the funny things that were said and done so I could post them, but, to protect the innocent, perhaps I shouldn't...What happens at Six Lakes stays at Six Lakes...

3 comments:

Jen said...

Very fun weekend, but I think I look bald in thr last pic! What did happen at Six Lakes?

karalyn White said...

I am so sad I left before the picture. I thought everyone did an awesome job, everyone was so fun!

Jami said...

Looks like so much fun! It's good to see you back and blogging again! Now I need to catch up.