Saturday, August 8, 2009

caveman pride

We took a hike AGAIN! This time we hiked to Timpanogos Cave. My dear old A.F. High School mascot was a CAVEMAN because of our proximity to the amazing cave. I never thought it was a strange mascot to have until I went to college and realized that most people's mascots were Eagles or Cougars or Vikings, definitely NOT Cavemen! But I still have Caveman Pride, and I still love hiking to the cave...feels like home to me! To me, there is absolutely NO more beautiful place on this earth than American Fork Canyon and Timponogos Cave.
Deep inside the cave! (For more on Uncle Clint's condition, see below) Clint, demonstrating cave sickness, an extreme condition that sets in after prolonged lack of oxygen and too much exposure to my crazy kids...
My favorite picture from inside the cave (above) because I turned off the flash...should have done that more!

4 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

Great pictures...as usual.

Unknown said...

Love the close ups of the little ones!

Looks like so much fun to go hiking!

Beverly said...

Kimber, check out the Topaz Labs programs for Photoshop Elements; particularly the Denoise program- they are all VERY cool. When you download the program, it goes directly into the filters column in PE. I love them all, you can purchase them as a package, and get a price break. They also have a cool one for skin tone portrait pics. Check out the before and after on their website. Let me know what you think!

Paige Hinrichs said...

Great pictures! What state is this in? Love the headshots. This kids have amazing eyes!