Tuesday, August 4, 2009

fun project

I was asked to create an invitation for a fun group of women who get together regularly for a Gourmet Club party. (And I DO mean gourmet...they go ALL out!) These were a couple of the "Farmer's Market" choices I gave them for invite designs:
(I liked the one above because, get a load of that bee...I mean doesn't he look like he's dressed for a party?! Made me laugh)
The one above is the one they chose and below is how I fixed it up. Hope you like it Shelly!
(Oh, and just in case you're thinking what I'm thinking...the address on these invites is not correct, so if you show up there, you'll get nothin'!)

2 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

Super cute. The last one was my favorite too and I love how you made them up. You are so creative.

Jami said...

This is so cute!!!