Monday, June 29, 2009

WHAT a weekend!

We went to a rodeo Thursday night, Kent surprised me Friday night with beautiful flowers and an overnight getaway (my dear mom stayed with the kids - THANKS MOM!!!) to Manti to see the Mormon Miracle Pageant, Saturday morning we picked up Kenyon from his amazing week long scout experience, we launched rockets at a Ward/neighborhood party, then went to a wonderful Gordon family reunion, said our final, tearful goodbyes to Landon and Logan, went to a fun family fireworks party (thanks Clint and Amy!!) Then on Sunday we went to a family reunion fireside. PHEW! I'm exhausted! (And so INCREDIBLY blessed.) Thank you, Kent, for sweeping me off my feet (again.) Love you!

2 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

You are one lucky girl. What a fun weekend. Great collage too!

Amanda said...

How nice to get away. I love my kdis dearly but there is nothing like getting away with just you and the hubby to reconnect. So wonderful...

PS - I left you comments on my driveway collage post and the post with Rosebud about sharpening. ;-)

Blessings,
Amanda