Wednesday, July 1, 2009

oops...

I have egg on my face, but a friend was kind enough to tell me. A few weeks ago, thinking I was so clever, I posted pictures of the five men in our family and of me, inside of the symbols for male and female. My friend and neighbor, Kristine, informed me that I had put my picture inside the male sign, and all the boys inside the female sign. (I'm not the "brightest tool in the shed".) Now I've fixed it all, but I thought I'd post about my funny mistake. I'm grateful for a friend who would tell me if my dress is tucked into my panty hose. We all need a friend like that. Thanks, Kristine!

2 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

A common mistake. I sure would not have known. Too funny. Glad someone told you though:)

Vocabdiva said...

Blurg! I'm outed! I love the symbols idea and am glad they're back. You know I'd tell you if you had gum in your hair, broccoli in your teeth, mismatched socks, or ... the most adorable blog ever. The latter is TRUE; the rest? NEVER!