Sunday, July 26, 2009

take a hike!

We took a hike on Friday, to Scout Falls in American Fork Canyon. It was a beautiful hike, just hard enough to make the kids (okay, and me,) sleep like a ROCK that night. So much fun...
Thanks to Aunt Gwenna for the technical support...
Camie told me if I'd stop taking pictures of scenery and flowers, I'd have enough room on my photo card for people pictures, but I couldn't stop. The scenery was quite breathtaking.
That's Camie. (I think she's taking pictures of the beautiful scenery ;)
(The people were breathtaking too.)
Grandma and Grandpa are ready to hike Timp now...
Finally, thanks to Uncle Clint for bringing up the rear. (And what a cute rear!)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I think my favorite pic is the one of the daddy holding his little boy's hand on the way up the trail that you took from behind them. TOO CUTE!

Unknown said...

Wow this looks like fun!

amy said...

You just had to post that one didn't you! haha Love the one of Clint and Noah sooo cute (I'm a lucky girl). I need copies!